-

-

Monday, September 7, 2015

Almost saw toros this week‏

Dear family and friends,

This week has gone by so fast. I feel like I was just emailing two days ago. And I honestly can't remember a whole lot of last week right now. We did have a district meeting that was really good. Hermana Spencer gave a short lesson about revelation- for ourselves and our area. She related it to revelation with the prophets. Prophets are called of God, worthy, witnesses of Christ, and willing to accept and do the will of God always. All these steps apply to me as a missionary if I want to receive revelation for the people we are teaching and the area.

I also went on intercambios with Hermana Grenfell in Barrio 2. It's a little more north and central than where I'm at. It was a good intercambio, I learned a lot. When we were looking at photos of each other's families we made the connection that her sister was in one of my wards at BYU. Small Mormon world.

Hermana Vilariño and I were also finally able to meet with a less active of the ward. His mom is active and he even reads and prays with her. We had a really good lesson with him and he's really open to meeting more and says he's going to start coming to church. Hermana Vilariño and I have been working with a lot of less actives. Sometimes as a missionary I'm ready to find and teach and baptize but we discussed how cool it is to help one person come back to church and the affects it will have on future generations as well.

Hope you've all had a great week. Love you all lots!

Love,
Hermana Bingham 

Arganda, a pueblo in our area, has their festivals this week. Someone told us there was something at noon... It wasn't until 6:30 tonight so we missed seeing the toros.  Maybe at some point during my mission.  Here's where they'll be tonight though.
Street in Arganda decorated
We ate at an Italian buffet instead.  It was like pizza pie cafe in Utah basically.  Don't mind the walking man in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment