-

-

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Victor's baptism!‏

Family and Friends, 
Another week, can't believe it. It was a great one. The beginning of
the week was pretty normal missionary work, still great. 
On Thursday to Friday we had intercambios, but we are doing them
different in the mission now. Hermana Maza and I both went to the area
of the sister training leaders for the day. It felt weird leaving our
area 'naked' for the day, but was a good experience. I do always learn
from intercambios. I was with Hermana Staker, who I absolutely love. 
Victor was baptized on Saturday! He's a great kid. It was a beautiful
baptism. His great-grandma, who is member, had the cutest, biggest
smile the whole day. The Spirit was really strong during his
confirmation Sunday. I'm really excited to see the great things he
does in his life! 
Sunday we had interviews with President Pack. He's a great President.
I always feel so inspired to become a better missionary after meetings
with him. 
This week I also learned where chocolate comes from, a fruit! No, I
didn't know. I'll attach the photo. The chocolate is inside the seeds,
that have to be dried out. The white part is the fruit you can eat.

I hope you've all enjoyed your week! 
Love you!
Hermana Bingham 
Dilenny- one of my favorite little girls
Jairo, Victor, Hermana Maza, and I
Victor with his mom and great-grandma 
Some of the great Young Men of Barrio 8








Dora and Samuel
Manuel, Otilia, Gema
Cacao – where chocolate comes from

No comments:

Post a Comment