-

-

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Concilio and Mother's Day week

Family and Friends,

On Tuesday we had concilio in the mission home. It was a great experience as always.  We talked a lot about the importance of reviewing the basics and watched parts of a worldwide missionary training again. I was reminded of not only the important of teaching people how to repent and really be converts themselves but also what the atonement means in my personal life. The mission presidents wife made a comment that I loved. She talked about how the atonement is all about change and becoming better. She also mentioned how Christ died even just so that we can have better, happier lives. I am so grateful for every aspect of the atonement.

Thursday to Friday we had intercambios. We were here in Leganés and I was with Hermana Karlen. We had some great experiences together as we followed the Spirit and were able to realize we were in the right place at the right time because of it. She's a new missionary but I still learned so much from her. One of my favorite parts of being STL is getting to work with many other Hermanas and learn from them.

I also had a tender mercy/answer to prayer this week. It has nothing to do with missionary work, but it reminding me that my Heavenly Father cares about everything in my life. I was pretty sick this week, with the worse sore throat I remember having. It was really hurting Wednesday evening. I knew we were going to visit someone who always gave us a snack, and I prayed it'd be something to help my throat feel better. After the lesson she brought in big glasses of fruit smoothies. Seems like a little thing but I was so grateful for the daily blessings I receive that show how much Heavenly Father really cares about me individually.

I hope you all have a fantastic week. Love you!

Love,
Hermana Bingham


Had a great time skyping the family yesterday!







No comments:

Post a Comment