-

-

Thursday, May 26, 2016

16 months

Family and Friends,

I can't believe it's been another week! This transfer already end this week. It's flown. Anyway, I am still doing well. It's been a pretty normal, but good, week. We have eaten with more members, and even investigators, than any other. It's been great getting to know them on a more personal level. We also had great lessons with less actives. We had a great experience with one as she explained to us how her life has changed recently since we've come to visit. I have come to realize that the Lord does not only prepare people who aren't members to accept the gospel, but also those who have fallen away to return. That was the case with this lady - she was prepared and ready to come back, just needed a small nudge.

I got to go to the temple today! With being in the north and the way transfers worked, it had been about 6 months. I had an overwhelming feeling of peace going in. I'm so happy I'm in a mission with a temple I get to attend. I'm even more grateful for the priesthood that has been restored and the ability to make covenants with our Heavenly Father that will allow us to return to His presence.

I love you all lots! Thanks for all the love and support!

Love,

Hermana Bingham




No comments:

Post a Comment