-

-

Monday, June 6, 2016

Baptism and transfers.

Family and Friends,

I feel like I just wrote since it was Wednesday, but the last few days have been great. Saturday Eloisa was baptized. Her sister and a few other family members are members of the church and live in the south of Spain. They came for the baptism as well as a good amount of members. The ward is great for support. It was a beautiful baptism.  Eloisa was so happy.

We also have transfers today. My companion, Hermana Smith, is going home. It's pretty weird having her go, but I get to train for my last transfer! I'm so excited. When I was in Santiago I prayed to be able to end my mission training if possible, but figured it wouldn't happen when I was STL again. Heavenly Father is so aware of me and knows what is best for me. I will meet my new companion tomorrow so I'll have to let know next week who she is.

Love you all! Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Hermana Bingham

(Sorry the email is short, it's transfer day and not sure if I'll have wifi again)

Fadma





James and Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment