-

-

Monday, July 6, 2015

Welcome to President Pack and goodbye Hermana Clements‏

Family and Friends!

What a wonderful week it has been! I love the missionary work here. We are teaching many awesome, prepared people. I love the San Sebastián area. We have had investigators really open up and continue to feel the love of Heavenly Father in their lives.

It has also been a big week of change. This week, the mission president changed. The Jacksons are now back in Utah and the Packs have arrived! I obviously miss the Jacksons, but the Packs are awesome too! They landed Wednesday morning, and Wednesday night President Pack was with the Elders teaching lessons and Hermana Pack and their daughter Caroline(15) came with us to a lesson with Nancy (their 13-year-old son Jonathan was home sleeping, don't blame him!) We had an awesome lesson, with a lot of translating- they are still learning Spanish but trying! I love that they came out working the first day even though they hadn't slept in 2 days. They're a great fun family and I can't wait to know them more- another plus of being in San Sebastián. We also had transfers today. I'm staying in Sanse, but Hermana Clements left me! We were definitely crying when we had to say bye, 4+ months together constantly is a long time! But I'll see her again. And she gets to 'pink wash' - taking over an elders companionship (because we lost 30 something today)- in the Canary Islands! She'll be great. My new companion is Hermana Olsen. She is great. We are from the same group, so both fairly young in the mission which means we will learn a lot from each other, I'm excited!

We also got to go to the temple this week, which I always love. There's a special spirit there. I am so happy to be serving a mission and hope that I can be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to help others learn of the beautiful message of the restored gospel.

I love you all! Hope you have a great week.

Love,
Hermana Bingham

1. Maria Isabel, a member in the ward, made us Nicaraguan enchiladas.  They were delicious!
2. Goodbye President and Hermana Jackson 
3. I love the temple and Hermana Clements!
4. Hermanas of Sanse
5. A 'creative' shot
6. Sanse ward missionaries - our dramatic shot
7. Sanse ward missionaries - Happy 4th!
8. American cookies from The Larsens!

No comments:

Post a Comment