-

-

Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween‏

Family and Friends!

Another great week here in Madrid. One of the highlights was a lesson
we had with a man, David, from Ecuador. The week before on pday we
walked into a store to buy new watches, yes mine broke sadly. David
was working and looking at our chappas so we talked with him and he
knows some about the church. Our lesson with him this week went really
well- he has sincere great questions and is excited to read the Book
of Mormon. Another great moment was walking into the piso of one of
our other investigators, Jonathan, and he was halfway through a
session of general conference. He had also read a pamphlet was gave
him about the plan of salvation and had written down questions he had
throughout studying it. I love investigators like that. We also have a
few less active families that we are working hard with, and two of
their kids (from different families) were at church yesterday. :) 

Sorry this email is really short but I've had a good week and love all
that I'm doing. Oh, one of my favorite things is all the new friends I
get to make in the process of sharing the gospel, and I got to see a
bunch of my friends from the Alcobendas ward on Saturday because they
had to come to our building for the font. It was amazing see them!
Hope you've all had a wonderful week! Love you! 

Love, 
Hermana Bingham 

Don't let the sun rays fool you. We were FREEZING!
The district
We carved pumpkins! From what I could tell about half of Spain celebrates Halloween and the other half no.

No comments:

Post a Comment